Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Not eating out a lot lately

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've written anything but I've not really been eating out a lot lately. I've been on a little diet too and that hasn't helped my blog at all! Of course I have lost between 8 and 9 pounds so I am happy about that just another 80 or 90 to go! Lets see Monterrey Cafe has a new owner and the food is about the same as before. Service needs to be a little better but other than that not much has changed. I sure wish we had 5 or 6 new places to go eat but that's not going to happen anytime soon. Oh by the way I'm currently available for amateur eats for anyone who wants to invite me to come eat at their home and feature them on the blog. I'll take pictures and give a critique. It will be fun! I'm sure it's tons better than the diet food I've been eating lately. Bethany's sandwich today sure looked good. I'm missing bread a bit but 8 pound plus in the last 2 weeks means that it's working and my cravings aren't really overwhelming so I'm ok.

No comments: