Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pasta Bella Guest Review by The Red Headed Stranger

So I have to be honest, when we go to Fredericksburg we eat somewhere else because I am not a fan of German food and there is really nothing else there to eat. But on my last trip I discovered the town secret. Pasta Bella, is an Italian restaurant on Llano Street off of the main strip and it has to be the town’s best kept secret. My cousin and I were in town for a much needed girls weekend when we pulled a Rachel Ray and asked some of the locals where to eat, one of them mentioned Pasta Bella. We had seen this little restaurant before but never paid it much attention but hey, no one can mess up Italian food, really have you ever had bad Italian? We went to dinner before we took in the show at the Rock Box Theater, which everyone should go to, it’s awesome, but anyway the food at Pasta Bella is wonderful, great and super yummy! I cannot tell you what I had because to be honest I cannot remember its name, but nothing you order will be bad. My cousin had the shrimp fettuccini and she said it was really good. They serve bread with olive oil of course and the salads were good but the entrée’s were really just superb and I guarantee I will be going back next time we’re in town. The prices are moderate at about $8 to $12 dollars and the service was really good, hey the waiter called me young and kept my tea glass full so I was a happy camper! So next time you are in Fredericksburg for a day of shopping take time out and eat at Pasta Bella. I guarantee you will be glad you did.
When you go, just know:
The address is 103 South Llano and the telephone number is 830-990-9778. The hours of operation are Monday-Friday 11:30 to 2:30 and 5:30 to 9:00 and Saturdays from 11:30 to 3:00 and 5:30 to 9:00.

No comments: