Sunday, February 8, 2009

BACK IN TEXAS BBQ

I had a couple of flights to make it back to Texas and when I got here I was really ready for some good Texas style BBQ. Cousins BBQ was voted into the top 50 by Texas Monthly and yes it's at the DFW airport but don't let that fool you! They have other locations too! The meat STANDS on it's own. No BBQ sauce needed. Brisket and sausage plate with beans, potato salad and a TEXAS sweet tea. It doesn't get any better than this. Check it out: www.cousinsbbq.com Read their story. Very interesting. It sure hit the spot! Go there. Eat there. Thoroughly enjoy your BBQ there. I promise you will. Good food and prices. Atmosphere is what you would expect to find in a BBQ joint even at the terminal B location I ate in.

This was my last meal on the road for a while. See you soon!

No comments: