Sunday, February 8, 2009

Friday Bakersfield California

I had breakfast at Farmer Boy's again on Friday. WOW it was good. See their menu here: http://farmerboys.com/pdf_docs/papermenu_rev020408a.pdf

For lunch on Friday a couple of friends from the office took me to Tony's Pizza. 6 bucks for a huge slice of tasty pizza, a salad, and a drink. Not bad at all!

Friday night topped off a great week in California and it was the last taste of Bakersfield I had before I left. http://www.mamatoscas.com/ WOW Mama Tosca's was great. We started out with an appetizer sampler consisting of calamari, Italian sausage, deep fried shrimp with an Alfredo sauce and some Bruschetta alla Romana. Then it was on to a Caesar Salad. Everything wonderful so far and then my meal came out. BELLISIMA!!! Beautiful. I ordered Veal Parmigiana along with fresh seasonal veggies (brocolli, peppers, carrots, zucchini and some others). It also came with some fresh pasta tossed with some herbs and olive oil. After that I had my favorite dessert Creme Broulee. This dessert had a lovely raspberry topping. Totally tasty and a great ending to my meal that night.

Lots of great experiences in California and this one topped everything. Great food. Thanks to my work family for a great time.

No comments: